Friday 6 September 2024

A Good Friend



Part 1

Visit this British Council website and read the text:

https://learnenglish.britishcouncil.org/general-english/magazine-zone/international-day-friendship

Write a 60 - 80 word summary.

Part 2

Write a short post about your a good friend:

Say

Who it is,

How you met,

What you have in common.

My short post is about my good friend Kat, pictured above.

We met because a neighbour rescued him for a dog attack when he was a kitten. He decided to live with me and my wife. Kat and I both liked sitting on the balcony and eating. Unfortunately he passed away in 2017, aged 17 years. He was an amazing companion. R.I.P




No comments:

Post a Comment

5 Favourites

 Hi Fau Bloggers. Today I'm going to ask you to write about 5 favourites & why. The categories are: A song, a film, a piece of techn...